Re: [pepysdiary] Re: Evelyn diary?

  • Mark Hazard
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 11, 2012
      Eric,

      If you're still looking for help with passages in Latin, I'll do what I can.  I'm sure there are better Latinists on the pepyslist, but I do have some experience with it (I teach it in high school, and have done some translating).

      --Mark Hazard

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 12, 2012
        Thank you, Mark - I will write to you direct ... meanwhile,

        A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
        to everybody.

        In friendship,
        Eric.