Re: [pepysdiary] Pepys Geeks meet - more photos

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2012
      Thank you, Peter!

      On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 4:09 AM, phe_tryagain <eastonph@...> wrote:
      Dear all. I have uploaded my photos on Flickr. Link below. You should all be able to see them ok. There's a 'slideshow' option at the top right.

      If you click on Sets (top left) you can also see another set called 'Pepys' with a collection of photos I took a few years ago of Pepys related sites, including the font where he was baptised.

      Feel free to add any comments (or corrections).

      http://flic.kr/s/aHsjzRQLuL

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         pepysdiary-digest@yahoogroups.com
         pepysdiary-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2012
        Lovely photos of a memorable occasion! Particularly pleasing to see what 'Mary' looks like! wish I could have been there! - A.S.

        --
        Kind regards,

        Susan Thomas

        Emphron Informatics
        Level 3 88 Jephson St
        TOOWONG
        QLD 4066

        Office: +61 7 3503 1765
        Mobile: 0411 094 688
        Fax: +61 7 3318 7677

        Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information, which is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the purpose for which they are intended. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction by anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and return the electronic mail and its attachments and destroy any copies, which may be in your possession. By reading this communication, the recipient(s) have accepted that it is confidential and NOT subject to any form of public disclosure. Nothing in this communication is intended to operate as an electronic signature under applicable law. The company screens electronic mails for viruses but does not warrant that this electronic mail is free of any viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this electronic mail.