Pepys Geeks meet - more photos

  • phe_tryagain
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2012
      Dear all. I have uploaded my photos on Flickr. Link below. You should all be able to see them ok. There's a 'slideshow' option at the top right.

      If you click on Sets (top left) you can also see another set called 'Pepys' with a collection of photos I took a few years ago of Pepys related sites, including the font where he was baptised.

      Feel free to add any comments (or corrections).

      http://flic.kr/s/aHsjzRQLuL
    • peter easton

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2012
          Thank you, Peter!

          On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 4:09 AM, phe_tryagain <eastonph@...> wrote:
          Dear all. I have uploaded my photos on Flickr. Link below. You should all be able to see them ok. There's a 'slideshow' option at the top right.

          If you click on Sets (top left) you can also see another set called 'Pepys' with a collection of photos I took a few years ago of Pepys related sites, including the font where he was baptised.

          Feel free to add any comments (or corrections).

          http://flic.kr/s/aHsjzRQLuL

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             pepysdiary-digest@yahoogroups.com
             pepysdiary-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2012
            Lovely photos of a memorable occasion! Particularly pleasing to see what 'Mary' looks like! wish I could have been there! - A.S.

            --
            Kind regards,

            Susan Thomas

            Emphron Informatics
            Level 3 88 Jephson St
            TOOWONG
            QLD 4066

            Office: +61 7 3503 1765
            Mobile: 0411 094 688
            Fax: +61 7 3318 7677

            Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information, which is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the purpose for which they are intended. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction by anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and return the electronic mail and its attachments and destroy any copies, which may be in your possession. By reading this communication, the recipient(s) have accepted that it is confidential and NOT subject to any form of public disclosure. Nothing in this communication is intended to operate as an electronic signature under applicable law. The company screens electronic mails for viruses but does not warrant that this electronic mail is free of any viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this electronic mail.