Re: [pepysdiary] Site News: Thursday's entry will appear two hours earlier

  • Mary Mcintyre
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2012
      Damn skippy! Phil has done a remarkable service & has inspired all of us.

      Regards,
      Mary

      On 2012-05-31, at 4:02 PM, Carol Dukes <carol.dukes@...> wrote:

      On behalf of lurkers everywhere, can I add my huge thanks to Phil and the other contributors.  I haven’t contributed anything to the project but I do so appreciate the sheer quantity of work, the attention to detail, and the good-spirited nature of the whole enterprise – and I’ve learnt an enormous amount.

      Personally I think Phil should get an OBE (or a knighthood) for services to history / literature / new media.  I haven’t come across a blog that comes close.

      Carol Dukes