So to bed

  • pepyspal20
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2012
      I've been with the diary since the first day, usually as a lurker. Thank you Phil, Language Hat, Robert Gertz, Australian Susan and all the many, many amazing contributors to this blog.

      "It's the best thing I ever....." It has been an honor to read along with you. Pepys has taught me so much. I've taken to reading while walking, something Pepys has taught me. What an amazing journey. How sad it is that it is to end tomorrow.

      Favorite things: Bringing Charles back into England, the entries on the plague and, of course, the great plague, and so much more.

      So to bed

      Thank you all.

      Kim Oliver
      Pepyspal