Photos from Walk and lunch at Oyster Shed

  • djc_ucl
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2012
      Photos from Walk and lunch at Oyster Shed Saturday 26 May 2012
      I have added a few B&W photo to my photo stream

      Pepys Diary 2012-05-26
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/djc_ucl/sets/72157629910147956/

      This completes the set of all that's fit to print â€" and probably confirms that my days of using real film are done.

      DJC
    • peter easton
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30, 2012
        Thanks for sharing.

        Who posted them? Its Glyn's Flickr Photostream, but the email below is signed DJC.

        Can I upload some to the same album?

        Peter Easton
        PHE

        Message 3 of 4 , May 31, 2012
          Thank you for the photos! wish,wish, wish I could have been there!

          --
          Kind regards,

          Susan Thomas

          Emphron Informatics
          Level 3 88 Jephson St
          TOOWONG
          QLD 4066

          Office: +61 7 3503 1765
          Mobile: 0411 094 688
          Fax: +61 7 3318 7677

          Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information, which is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the purpose for which they are intended. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction by anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and return the electronic mail and its attachments and destroy any copies, which may be in your possession. By reading this communication, the recipient(s) have accepted that it is confidential and NOT subject to any form of public disclosure. Nothing in this communication is intended to operate as an electronic signature under applicable law. The company screens electronic mails for viruses but does not warrant that this electronic mail is free of any viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this electronic mail.

        • Jenny Doughty
          Message 4 of 4 , May 31, 2012
            Terrific photos – I wish I'd been able to be there too!

            Jenny