Re: [pepysdiary] Thursday timing

  • peter easton
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28 6:04 AM
      No problem.

      Peter Easton

      From: Phil Gyford <lists@...>
      To: pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 1:29 PM
      Subject: [pepysdiary] Thursday timing

      Hi everyone,

      By this stage I'm assuming it's not too much of a SPOILER to mention that Thursday's diary entry is, er, special.

      I have a question for you though... I had planned to post the entry (and the final @samuelpepys tweets) at (and leading up to) the usual time of 11pm UK time. I like the consistency of this.

      However, I know it means that some people in the UK will miss the tweets because it's late. So I was wondering about shifting the posting of the entry, and the final tweets, forward to maybe 9pm UK time.

      What do you think? Any preferences or thoughts?

    • John Eure
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28 8:51 AM
        For the benefit of readers in the UK and points east, it is a thoughtful gesture.  Yes, do it
        John Eure