Re: [pepysdiary] Thursday timing

  • Charles Reiss
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2012
      Content (if sad) either way.

      Charles

      On 28 May 2012 12:29, Phil Gyford <lists@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      By this stage I'm assuming it's not too much of a SPOILER to mention that Thursday's diary entry is, er, special.

      I have a question for you though... I had planned to post the entry (and the final @samuelpepys tweets) at (and leading up to) the usual time of 11pm UK time. I like the consistency of this.

      However, I know it means that some people in the UK will miss the tweets because it's late. So I was wondering about shifting the posting of the entry, and the final tweets, forward to maybe 9pm UK time.

      What do you think? Any preferences or thoughts?

    • peter easton
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2012
        No problem.

        Peter Easton

        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2012
          For the benefit of readers in the UK and points east, it is a thoughtful gesture.  Yes, do it
          John Eure