Thursday timing

    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      By this stage I'm assuming it's not too much of a SPOILER to mention that Thursday's diary entry is, er, special.

      I have a question for you though... I had planned to post the entry (and the final @samuelpepys tweets) at (and leading up to) the usual time of 11pm UK time. I like the consistency of this.

      However, I know it means that some people in the UK will miss the tweets because it's late. So I was wondering about shifting the posting of the entry, and the final tweets, forward to maybe 9pm UK time.

      What do you think? Any preferences or thoughts?

    • Charles Reiss

        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2012
          No problem.

          Peter Easton

          Message 4 of 4 , May 28, 2012
            For the benefit of readers in the UK and points east, it is a thoughtful gesture.  Yes, do it
            John Eure