Re: Site News: What are your favourite diary moments?

  • gillianbagwell
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2012
      Any chance you'll be reposting the diary entries from the beginning, Phil? Or is that just too much to hope for?! I'd like a second chance to follow along from the start.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2012
        Gillian,

        Does this answer your question?

        http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2012/01/03/13186.php

        On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:00 PM, gillianbagwell <nellgwynn54@...> wrote:
        Any chance you'll be reposting the diary entries from the beginning, Phil? Or is that just too much to hope for?! I'd like a second chance to follow along from the start.

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)