Site News: End of Diary Events Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 2:24 AM
      End of Diary Events Update
      http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2012/04/24/13621.php

      Both the previous posts about end-of-diary events in London[1] and Massachusetts[2] have been updated, so I thought it might be worth highlighting those here.

      The London event on 26th May (now a guided walk followed by lunch) is now full. After a few weeks it seemed like interest was tailing off so I arranged with a guide to take us on a Pepys-oriented walk. He, understandably, has a limit of 20 people, which seemed like more than enough.

      Since then a few other people have enquired and we’ve now reached the limit (with a few already on the waiting list). So I’m very sorry if you were interested in coming but haven’t yet got in touch with me.

      The Massachusetts event on 13th May has had to change location due to Mothers’ Day filling up the original venue. If you’re planning on going, please email carl_wickstrom@... for more details, or to confirm.

      [1]: http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2012/03/14/13501.php
      [2]: http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2012/01/31/13272.php