Re: [pepysdiary] Upgraded software - let me know if you find problems

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23, 2006
      Ah yes - there was a problem that caused the next week's worth of
      entries to be published. I removed those and then the entry for
      August 23rd published.

      I removed all those, but it looks like the web pages were still on
      the server - so you were posting an annotation that shouldn't have
      been visible yet!

      Sorry for the confusion - I've now removed those web pages, so I'm
      afraid you'll have to wait a few hours before you can post an
      annotation on today's entry.

      Phil

      At 13:36 -0400 2006-08-23, mfrassociates@... wrote:
      Phil,

      Have just been trying to post to the August 23 1663
      entry. Annotation will preview but on attempting to post get the
      screen:-

      "An Error Occurred -- *No such entry 6695*"

      Was working fine an hour before.

      Best,

      Michael Robinson

      In a message dated 8/23/2006 7:56:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      phil@... writes:

      Hi,

      I've just upgraded Movable Type, the software that Pepys Diary is run
      on. I think it's all gone smoothly (certainly much more smoothly than
      I was expecting!) but if you notice anything more odd than usual,
      don't hesitate to let me know.

      Ta,

      tel: +44 (0)7866 436847
      aim: philgyford
    • mfrassociates@aol.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 24, 2006
          Hi Phil,

          No entry posted for August 24, as of whatever time it is in the world right now.

          Thanks always,
          Pauline

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 24, 2006
            At 19:54 -0700 2006-08-24, Pauline Benson wrote:
            >Hi Phil,
            >
            >No entry posted for August 24, as of whatever time it is in the
            >world right now.

            Sorry about that - my fault. It's there now and the next entries
            should appear at the correct time.

            tel: +44 (0)7866 436847
            aim: philgyford