RE: [pepysdiary] Site News: Letters between Pepys and Evelyn on the site

  • Eric Mills
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14, 2012
      Hello Phil,
      Yes the link is working for me too ... perhaps it was a pre-valentine day advert that temporarily took over my machine (Joke).

      In friendship,
      Eric.

      Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery,
      Today is a Gift - which is why it is called the Present.
      To: pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com

      From: lists@...
      Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:11:04 +0000
      Subject: Re: [pepysdiary] Site News: Letters between Pepys and Evelyn on the site

      It's working fine for me Eric, today and yesterday - maybe it's a problem at your end?

      Phil

      On 12 Feb, 2012, at 22:10, Eric Mills wrote:

      Hello Phil,

      You've probably already found out that the
      http://www.romanbritain.freeserve.co.uk/Pepyseve.htm link has been taken over by 'snog.com' - interesting but a bit too modern for me.

      In friendship,
      Eric.