Re: [pepysdiary] Site News: Family Tree updated

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2012
      Thanks for all your meticulous attention to detail, Phil!

      On 14 February 2012 04:46, Phil Gyford <lists@...> wrote:

      http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2012/02/13/13385.php

      Site News: Family Tree updated

      In case you like to keep an updated version of the Pepys Family Tree <http://www.pepysdiary.com/background/familytree/> to hand, I've just made a couple of small updates to it. I've added Babs and Betty, daughters of Roger Pepys, and his new wife, Esther (all over on the far right). I've also added Elizabeth Pickering's 1668 marriage to John Creed, which had gone unrecorded.

      As ever, let me know if you have any corrections or additions for it.

      Kind regards,

      Susan Thomas

      Emphron Informatics
      Level 3 88 Jephson St
      TOOWONG
      QLD 4066

      Office: +61 7 3503 1765
      Mobile: 0411 094 688
      Fax: +61 7 3318 7677

      Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information, which is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the purpose for which they are intended. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction by anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and return the electronic mail and its attachments and destroy any copies, which may be in your possession. By reading this communication, the recipient(s) have accepted that it is confidential and NOT subject to any form of public disclosure. Nothing in this communication is intended to operate as an electronic signature under applicable law. The company screens electronic mails for viruses but does not warrant that this electronic mail is free of any viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this electronic mail.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2015
        Family Tree updated

        In case anyone likes to keep a copy of the latest Pepys family tree, I’ve just updated it: http://www.pepysdiary.com/encyclopedia/familytree/

        The latest addition is that of the Angier brothers (Percival and John), who were distant cousins by marriage of Samuel, Percival being married to a daughter of Thomas Pepys “The Red”.

        I also extended the Mountagu side of the tree slightly — it’s hard to know where to stop! It now shows that Pepys is very distantly, and only by marriage, related toThomas Wriothesley, 4th Earl of Southampton and Lord Treasurer.