Site News: Family Tree updated

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2012
      http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2012/02/13/13385.php

      Site News: Family Tree updated

      In case you like to keep an updated version of the Pepys Family Tree <http://www.pepysdiary.com/background/familytree/> to hand, I've just made a couple of small updates to it. I've added Babs and Betty, daughters of Roger Pepys, and his new wife, Esther (all over on the far right). I've also added Elizabeth Pickering's 1668 marriage to John Creed, which had gone unrecorded.

      As ever, let me know if you have any corrections or additions for it.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2012
        Thanks for all your meticulous attention to detail, Phil!

        On 14 February 2012 04:46, Phil Gyford <lists@...> wrote:

        http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2012/02/13/13385.php

        Site News: Family Tree updated

        In case you like to keep an updated version of the Pepys Family Tree <http://www.pepysdiary.com/background/familytree/> to hand, I've just made a couple of small updates to it. I've added Babs and Betty, daughters of Roger Pepys, and his new wife, Esther (all over on the far right). I've also added Elizabeth Pickering's 1668 marriage to John Creed, which had gone unrecorded.

        As ever, let me know if you have any corrections or additions for it.

        Kind regards,

        Susan Thomas

        Emphron Informatics
        Level 3 88 Jephson St
        TOOWONG
        QLD 4066

        Office: +61 7 3503 1765
        Mobile: 0411 094 688
        Fax: +61 7 3318 7677

        Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information, which is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the purpose for which they are intended. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction by anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and return the electronic mail and its attachments and destroy any copies, which may be in your possession. By reading this communication, the recipient(s) have accepted that it is confidential and NOT subject to any form of public disclosure. Nothing in this communication is intended to operate as an electronic signature under applicable law. The company screens electronic mails for viruses but does not warrant that this electronic mail is free of any viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this electronic mail.