Site News: End of the Diary in Massachusetts

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      End of the Diary in Massachusetts
      http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2012/01/31/13272.php

      For those unable to make it to the end-of-Diary gathering in London <http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2011/11/27/13102.php>, but might be closer to Massachusetts, here's something for you! From Carl in Boston and Jeannine Kerwin:

      For further details, or to confirm, feel free to contact Carl at carl_wickstrom@...