Re: [pepysdiary] Background Info editors

  • Pauline Benson
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 22, 2006
      Hi Phil,

      This is a good idea! Reasonable too.

      I would especially support an editing that retained to-the-point
      annotations along with any compilation or "digest" done by the
      editors. There is some background information that we have frequently
      referred to as events unfolded---such as Uncle Robert and his will,
      Lady Castlemain, and the Sir Wms---that will need to be handled
      carefully so as to remain the familiar groundings for reading with
      understanding that they have become.

      I'm interested in taking responsibility for a page or three.

      Thanks for it all,
      Pauline