Re: [pepysdiary] Background Info editors

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 22, 2006
      Okay, Susan, you can't just say that without telling us more ... dish, dish! :^)

    • Pauline Benson
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 22, 2006
        Hi Phil,

        This is a good idea! Reasonable too.

        I would especially support an editing that retained to-the-point
        annotations along with any compilation or "digest" done by the
        editors. There is some background information that we have frequently
        referred to as events unfolded---such as Uncle Robert and his will,
        Lady Castlemain, and the Sir Wms---that will need to be handled
        carefully so as to remain the familiar groundings for reading with
        understanding that they have become.

        I'm interested in taking responsibility for a page or three.

        Thanks for it all,
        Pauline