Re: Site News: End of the diary in London, May 2012

  • Planet_Stories
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2011
      I cannot make it, but hope that the diary will remain online? Or perhaps find life in another format? (I, for one, would love to have it on CD-ROM, with all the links internal, for hours of chasing down one rabbit hole after the other).

      Fred Kiesche

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 28, 2011
        On 28 Nov, 2011, at 14:18, Planet_Stories wrote:

        > I cannot make it, but hope that the diary will remain online? Or perhaps find life in another format? (I, for one, would love to have it on CD-ROM, with all the links internal, for hours of chasing down one rabbit hole after the other).

        The website won't be going anywhere!

        It should be possible for me to make an archive version of the site - a folder of many files that you could always view in your web browser, no matter what happens to the real website. I'll bear that in mind...