Re: [pepysdiary] Site News: End of the diary in London, May 2012

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2011
      Would love to, but my 30th college reunion is the same weekend ... too many plans already around that.

      Jenny, have also been thinking about Keith lately ... he always sent little "care packages" my way around the holidays.  I know he would have enjoyed the recent goings-on in Sam's world, as well as the annotations surrounding it!

      Phil, as always, you have my gratitude for this decade-long labor of love that has brought so many people together.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 28, 2011
        I cannot make it, but hope that the diary will remain online? Or perhaps find life in another format? (I, for one, would love to have it on CD-ROM, with all the links internal, for hours of chasing down one rabbit hole after the other).

        Fred Kiesche

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 28, 2011
          On 28 Nov, 2011, at 14:18, Planet_Stories wrote:

          > I cannot make it, but hope that the diary will remain online? Or perhaps find life in another format? (I, for one, would love to have it on CD-ROM, with all the links internal, for hours of chasing down one rabbit hole after the other).

          The website won't be going anywhere!

          It should be possible for me to make an archive version of the site - a folder of many files that you could always view in your web browser, no matter what happens to the real website. I'll bear that in mind...