Re: [pepysdiary] message today

  • Richard Histon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
      I shouldn't reply of course, but that bit of junk mail which just came
      through - maybe it was aimed at Mrs. Pepys? :-)

      Richard
    • Planet_Stories
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
        It has come through several groups. Perhaps we need to moderate new members until they prove they are not Turing artifacts? If the group needs help, I'll be happy to volunteer. I act in such a capacity in several groups already.

        Fred Kiesche
        (...who retweets every Pepys diary tweet he spots, and is much amused with many of them...)