      From: Susan Thomas <susan.thomas@...>
      To: "pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com" <pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 12:07 AM
      Subject: Re: [pepysdiary] 10 buildings that survived the Great Fire of London -- via Michael Robinson

      Lovely photos - thank you for sharing this. The magnificent Staple Inn is particularly impressive and gives one an idea of how most big London Streets (such as Cheapside) would have looked to Pepys

      --
      Kind regards,

      Susan Thomas

      Emphron Informatics
      Level 3 88 Jephson St
      TOOWONG
      QLD 4066

      Office: +61 7 3503 1765
      Mobile: 0411 094 688
      Fax: +61 7 3318 7677

      Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information, which is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the purpose for which they are intended. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction by anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and return the electronic mail and its attachments and destroy any copies, which may be in your possession. By reading this communication, the recipient(s) have accepted that it is confidential and NOT subject to any form of public disclosure. Nothing in this communication is intended to operate as an electronic signature under applicable law. The company screens electronic mails for viruses but does not warrant that this electronic mail is free of any viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this electronic mail.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic