      From: pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com [mailto:pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Terry Foreman
      Sent: 24 August 2013 04:21
      To: pepysdiary-yahoogroup; Phil Gyford
      Subject: [pepysdiary] The Murderous Tweets of Jack the Ripper

      Nor is Jack the only historical figure to take to Twitter in order to shed light on the past for today's audience. Samuel Pepys, the famous diarist, has found 140 characters the perfect medium for his dispatches from the 17th century:

      Samuel Pepys @samuelpepys

      After dinner my wife went and fetched the little puppies to us, which are very pretty ones.

      [ and there are others ]

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic