Re: [pepysdiary-social] Re: Brisbane is where "Australian Susan" ~ Susan Thomas lives

  • terry foreman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 12, 2011

      Australia's floods cut off some Brisbane residents, and water keeps rising

      Thousands in Brisbane have evacuated, and officials urge the stragglers to join them before the river crests Thursday.

      http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-australia-floods-20110113,0,4414046.story

      Terry Foreman

      On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 4:08 AM, robinsonmf <robinsonrepepys@...> wrote:
      Best wishes to you all.
      Michael Robinson

      --- In pepysdiary-social@yahoogroups.com, regertz@... wrote:

      > Good luck.  Hoping for clear skies for a while.

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)