Re: [pepysdiary-social] Dates ideas (Free or Cheap)

  • Phil Gyford
    Message 1 of 6 , May 12, 2008
      Done - Todd, you should receive an email whenever someone applies to
      join - there should be instructions included allowing you to deny or
      approve membership.

      There might already be members who are really spammers - you have the
      ability to Ban and Remove (I usually do both) any existing members if
      they're sneaky and suddenly start posting spam.

      Phil