Carl in Boston's meeting of the Loyal Pepysians Society...

  • polbloom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 7:07 PM
      Love the Union Oyster and would love to make it as since we're not
      going to accept a position at Manchester after all I have to miss out
      on the big meet in London (this year). Hope we can make it at least
      four. If not and if there are Atlantans who would like to try the
      Shakespeare Tavern here for a Pepysian todo, feel free to email me.
      Maybe Gay can get her friends there to announce us in periwig. Anyway,
      thanks Carl, hope to see you in Boston.