Re: [pepysdiary-social] URGENT

  • Susan Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2007
      ** High Priority **

      To quote the wonderful David Walliams: "The computer says No". My PC thinks this is spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam [ John Cleese et al].
      Australian Susan

      Susan Thomas
      for
      Emphron Informatics Pty. Ltd.

      (07) 3378 7344
      0411 094 688

      >>> Mrs Jullian Henshaw <jullhen_privacy@...> 22/03/2007 9:40 pm >>>
      Spam detection software, running on the system "Web", has
      identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
      similar future email. If you have any questions, see

      Content preview: Dear Sir, I wish you and your family a happy and
      prosperous New Year. Please I am contacting you as I saw your address
      in Internet while searching for a reputable and honest person or
      charity in Asia that I can sincerely trust to reach out to the poor in
      the society. Though this medium (internet) has been greatly abused but
      surely it is still the most convenient, safe and secured means of
      communication. Do pardon me for the breach of your privacy if it did
      offend you. I know this letter will come to you as a surprise, but
      this letter is borne out of my desire to contact a capable and kind
      person who will be willingly ready to accept the responsibility of
      this humanitarian project. Moreso, as I am at the moment incapacitated
      and can do little from my hospital bed. I am Jullian Henshaw the widow
      of late Mr. Donald Henshaw. I am contacting you from my hospital bed
      with the use of my laptop being my only means of communicating with
      the outside world presently. I was diagnosed with Inflammatory Breast
      Cancer (IBC) on March 2, 2005, at the age of 57. It came as quite a
      shock since there is no known breast cancer in our family. Treatment
      began immediately, and aggressively, and my life has changed
      dramatically from the onset of this disease. Chemo began on 3/14/05,
      and I had 4 rounds of cytoxan/ doxorubicin/ adrucil. Surgery followed
      on 6/13/05 with a modified radical mastectomy of the left breast; 8
      nodes were positive out of the 21 nodes removed. The doctor noticed
      cellulitis immediately after surgery, so chemo was delayed three
      months while on different antibiotics. Finally I was on IV Vancomycin
      for 6 weeks which cleared up the infection. Then another 4 rounds of
      chemo began on 9/20/05, followed by radiation (33--13 w/bolus, 5
      boost). I am presently on Arimidex since I am ER+/HR+/Her2-. As a
      born-again believer with faith in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I
      know I am in His hands. I may not know the future, but I know who
      holds the future -- and He is the creator of all. The survival rate
      for IBC is not good, but I consider [...]

      Content analysis details: (15.5 points, 5.0 required)

      pts rule name description
      2.3 MIME_BOUND_MANY_HEX Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
      1.7 MSGID_FROM_MTA_ID Message-Id for external message added locally
      0.8 DEAR_SOMETHING BODY: Contains 'Dear (something)'
      0.4 US_DOLLARS_3 BODY: Mentions millions of $ ($NN,NNN,NNN.NN)
      2.2 NA_DOLLARS BODY: Talks about a million North American dollars
      0.0 HTML_60_70 BODY: Message is 60% to 70% HTML
      0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
      0.1 RAZOR2_CHECK Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
      2.9 NIGERIAN_BODY1 Message body looks like a Nigerian spam message 1+
      1.7 SARE_FRAUD_X5 Matches 5+ phrases commonly used in fraud spam
      1.7 SARE_FRAUD_X3 Matches 3+ phrases commonly used in fraud spam
      1.7 SARE_FRAUD_X4 Matches 4+ phrases commonly used in fraud spam

      The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
      open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
      or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
      it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.