Anglican Chant

  • Terry Foreman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
    • Susan Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
        ** High Priority **

        Thanks for that, Terry! haven't heard it for ages! They also do a very good Highway Code. They have been emulated by a group in Australia who give the treatment to a graphic Veterinary Manual. (somehow, having lived here for 15 years, I am not surprised....)
        A.S.

        >>> terry.foreman@... 1/12/2006 7:07 am >>>

        Esp for those in the UK

        http://marguerite.ca/images/mastersingers.mp3
      • carl_wickstrom@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
          Terry:
          Wonderful singing. I have not mastered the art of Yahooing, so I send this to you direct.
          The Anglican Chant was right on. I was watching Doo Wop on TV, and saw the Duke of Earl make his entrance, and couldn't stand it any more, so I went down to my Episcopal Church and sang at rehearsal (I am a semi-pro musician). When I got back, what should be here but The Weather by The Anglicans, reminiscent of The Weather given by Detroit Morgus years ago. It seemed like Hamish MacBeth, talking about Scotland. Wherever you got the stuff, you've got the stuff.
          Keep laying down the funky goodies.
          Carl Wickstrom (Boston)
          From: "Terry Foreman" <terry.foreman@...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
            ** High Priority **

            Further to my previous email, I have now found an excerpt from the Australian version, which is Customs & Quarantine, not a Vet Manual as i had misremembered.
            http://www.belonging.org/people/arrivals/arriving.html