Chiropratcor

  • DeannaK
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2010
      Does anyone have a recommendation for a chiropractor in the Peoria/East Peoria area?

      I have been dealing with a rather significant amount of lower back pain for nearly two weeks now. It is not getting better. I think it is time to try to take action to see about making it better.

      Thanks,

      D.
    • william.irvin@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2010
        I saw Wickwire multiple times this past spring and was decently impressed. I have only been in Peoria over a year and a half too. Real Peorians may have a better opinion-
        Will

        From: "DeannaK" <dkindhart@...>
        Sender: peoriatriathlonclub@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 12:14:52 -0000
        To: <peoriatriathlonclub@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: peoriatriathlonclub@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Peoria Triathlon Club Chiropratcor

        Does anyone have a recommendation for a chiropractor in the Peoria/East Peoria area?

        I have been dealing with a rather significant amount of lower back pain for nearly two weeks now. It is not getting better. I think it is time to try to take action to see about making it better.

        Thanks,

        D.

      • carey weaver
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 1, 2010
          I'd recommend Chad Walker at Benningfield's chiro at 1524 W. Glen in Peoria.

          Here is the link for hours http://benningfieldchiro.com/

          His number is 692-6800.

          I had a problem and he was able to figure it out and treat it in a few visits.  Their digital x-rays show you exactly what is not in alignment, too.

          Carey Weaver

          --
          Carey Weaver

        • Beth Haynes
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 1, 2010
            I love my chiro - Pam Wilcoxen 685-8071.  She's in the Heights.
            Beth

            To: peoriatriathlonclub@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 2, 2010
                  Benningfield has an agreement with our insurance company.

                  East Peoria would be more convenient... I maybe should research what the insurance will pay with a non-preferred provider. I couldn't get into Benningfield until Monday.

                  --- In peoriatriathlonclub@yahoogroups.com, William Weinman <weinmandc@...> wrote:

                  > i'm a chiropractor in East Peoria Greg Weinman and also a runner and
                  > triathlete 698-2500
                  > On Nov 1, 2010, at 7:26 AM, carey weaver wrote:
                  >
                  > > I'd recommend Chad Walker at Benningfield's chiro at 1524 W. Glen in
                  > > Peoria.
                  > >
                  > > Here is the link for hours http://benningfieldchiro.com/
                  > >
                  > > His number is 692-6800.
                  > >
                  > > I had a problem and he was able to figure it out and treat it in a
                  > > few visits. Their digital x-rays show you exactly what is not in
                  > > alignment, too.
                  > >
                  > > Carey Weaver
                  > >

                  > > On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 7:14 AM, DeannaK <dkindhart@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Does anyone have a recommendation for a chiropractor in the Peoria/
                  > > East Peoria area?
                  > >
                  > > I have been dealing with a rather significant amount of lower back
                  > > pain for nearly two weeks now. It is not getting better. I think it
                  > > is time to try to take action to see about making it better.
                  > >
                  > > Thanks,
                  > >
                  > > D.
                  > >

                  > > --
                  > > Carey Weaver

                • William Weinman
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 2, 2010
                    Because I'm part of ivs and will join peoria tri club I give all members of either club a free exam.  I can also get you in today if needed.  Call my office at 698-2500 if you would like to get in earlier.  I have experience with athletic injuries.
                    On Nov 2, 2010, at 9:14 AM, DeannaK wrote:

                    Benningfield has an agreement with our insurance company.

                    East Peoria would be more convenient... I maybe should research what the insurance will pay with a non-preferred provider. I couldn't get into Benningfield until Monday.

                    --- In peoriatriathlonclub@yahoogroups.com, William Weinman <weinmandc@...> wrote:

                    > i'm a chiropractor in East Peoria Greg Weinman and also a runner and
                    > triathlete 698-2500
                    > On Nov 1, 2010, at 7:26 AM, carey weaver wrote:
                    >
                    > > I'd recommend Chad Walker at Benningfield's chiro at 1524 W. Glen in
                    > > Peoria.
                    > >
                    > > Here is the link for hours http://benningfieldchiro.com/
                    > >
                    > > His number is 692-6800.
                    > >
                    > > I had a problem and he was able to figure it out and treat it in a
                    > > few visits. Their digital x-rays show you exactly what is not in
                    > > alignment, too.
                    > >
                    > > Carey Weaver
                    > >

                    > > On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 7:14 AM, DeannaK <dkindhart@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Does anyone have a recommendation for a chiropractor in the Peoria/
                    > > East Peoria area?
                    > >
                    > > I have been dealing with a rather significant amount of lower back
                    > > pain for nearly two weeks now. It is not getting better. I think it
                    > > is time to try to take action to see about making it better.
                    > >
                    > > Thanks,
                    > >
                    > > D.
                    > >

                    > > --
                    > > Carey Weaver

                  • William Weinman
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 2, 2010
                      My office name is Tazewell County Chiropractic.  Just because someone is in network doesn't always make it better.  If you call my office they call find out everything for you.
                      On Nov 2, 2010, at 9:14 AM, DeannaK wrote:

                      Benningfield has an agreement with our insurance company.

                      East Peoria would be more convenient... I maybe should research what the insurance will pay with a non-preferred provider. I couldn't get into Benningfield until Monday.

                      --- In peoriatriathlonclub@yahoogroups.com, William Weinman <weinmandc@...> wrote:

                      > i'm a chiropractor in East Peoria Greg Weinman and also a runner and
                      > triathlete 698-2500
                      > On Nov 1, 2010, at 7:26 AM, carey weaver wrote:
                      >
                      > > I'd recommend Chad Walker at Benningfield's chiro at 1524 W. Glen in
                      > > Peoria.
                      > >
                      > > Here is the link for hours http://benningfieldchiro.com/
                      > >
                      > > His number is 692-6800.
                      > >
                      > > I had a problem and he was able to figure it out and treat it in a
                      > > few visits. Their digital x-rays show you exactly what is not in
                      > > alignment, too.
                      > >
                      > > Carey Weaver
                      > >

                      > > On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 7:14 AM, DeannaK <dkindhart@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Does anyone have a recommendation for a chiropractor in the Peoria/
                      > > East Peoria area?
                      > >
                      > > I have been dealing with a rather significant amount of lower back
                      > > pain for nearly two weeks now. It is not getting better. I think it
                      > > is time to try to take action to see about making it better.
                      > >
                      > > Thanks,
                      > >
                      > > D.
                      > >

                      > > --
                      > > Carey Weaver

                    • DeannaK
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 2, 2010
                        I in no way think that being in network = better.
                        It was just the name that the benefits people gave me when I called them.

                        I will absolutely look into this more. I am having a surprisingly pain free afternoon. That seems to be how this problem is going though. It seems to be at its worst in the morning.

                        Thanks for all the input.

                        D.

                        --- In peoriatriathlonclub@yahoogroups.com, William Weinman <weinmandc@...> wrote:

                        > My office name is Tazewell County Chiropractic. Just because someone
                        > is in network doesn't always make it better. If you call my office
                        > they call find out everything for you.
                        > On Nov 2, 2010, at 9:14 AM, DeannaK wrote:
                        >
                        > > Benningfield has an agreement with our insurance company.
                        > >
                        > > East Peoria would be more convenient... I maybe should research what
                        > > the insurance will pay with a non-preferred provider. I couldn't get
                        > > into Benningfield until Monday.

                        > > --- In peoriatriathlonclub@yahoogroups.com, William Weinman
                        > > <weinmandc@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > i'm a chiropractor in East Peoria Greg Weinman and also a runner and
                        > > > triathlete 698-2500

                        > > Glen in

                        > > Peoria/

                        > > it

                      • Mitch Gregory
                        Message 11 of 11 , Nov 3, 2010
                          I had trouble on and off with my neck for several years.  I went once to Greg (William) Weinman and my neck has been great for a year!!  I would highly recommend him.

                          Mitch