Test Web Site

  • vickystoughton
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
      Hi Peoria Triathletes!

      http://www.ptc.peoriatriathlonclub.org/

      Here is the link to the "test" web site. I have not posted this at
      the main URL as it is not finished. It is still in the development
      stage, and I would welcome any comments regarding navigation, design,
      content, etc...

      There is a "Feedback" page where you can enter comments, or you can
      email them directly to me. My email address is listed at the bottom
      of every page on the site.

      Any additional info you would like to see on the web site would be
      welcome. Additional links for the Links page, more info pages, etc...
      Please send it to me.

      p.s. I really like the Tri-Peoria logo!!! If we decide to change the
      name of the club, could we please keep that logo? Who ever designed
      that did a great job!!!

      Thanks!

      Vicky
    • susan galloway
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
        Great start on the website! I work on a Mac and it did have trouble
        displaying some the of graphics, but the info was there and all
        the text. I designed the logo so if you need it in a different format
        - just email me at sgalloway24@... and I will provide
        it to you. I will also be happy to work with the group on any name
        that they decide upon fto design a logo to go with it!
        Susan Galloway
      • RICH BREAUX
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
          I second the great start on the site. The logo is absolutely superb! Hmmmm....TRI-PEORIA......sounds like a great name for the club...just my vote.

          RICH BREAUX
          STAMP MAN SPECIALTIES
          P.O. BOX 3155
          PEORIA, IL 61612-3155