Re: [peoriatriathlonclub] dragon tri - early registration

  • Andy Weinberg
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2007
      i understand
      i hope you can make it
      you add a lot of energy to every race
      you have a comp. entry.
      go ahead and register online today and click mail payment and then don't mail payment.
      i know you said you wanted to pay but i'd like for you to race for free.  you do so much for our sport/sports

      andy

      JIM MCINTYRE <tri-mac@...> wrote:
      Andy,
      It looks like I may end up having to do a finish line in Metamora the morning of the Dragon Tri.  I will try to find a someone to sub for me.
      Jim McIntyre

      Andy Weinberg <a_s_weinberg@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      The Dragon Tri early registration fee is good for a few more days.  I hope you can make it in.  We have 17 in the high school division and 18 entries in the open division plus 4 relays.

      The race is scheduled for June 23rd at Lake Arlann.

      Hope you can make it.

      Please contact Andy or Dan if you have questions.

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?

    • rh87nd95
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
        Jim,

        What are the details of the Metamora finish line? I was going to do
        the dragon tri, but we have to head up to Naperville before noon. I
        think I could convince Beth to make a short layover on the way if it
        lets you race.

        Mike
        --- In peoriatriathlonclub@yahoogroups.com, JIM MCINTYRE <tri-
        mac@...> wrote:

        > Andy,
        > It looks like I may end up having to do a finish line in Metamora
        the morning of the Dragon Tri. I will try to find a someone to sub
        for me.
        > Jim McIntyre
        >
        > Andy Weinberg <a_s_weinberg@...> wrote:
        > The Dragon Tri early registration fee is good for a few
        more days. I hope you can make it in. We have 17 in the high school
        division and 18 entries in the open division plus 4 relays.

        > The race is scheduled for June 23rd at Lake Arlann.
        >
        > Hope you can make it.
        >
        > Please contact Andy or Dan if you have questions.
        >
        > dan@...
        > andy@...

        > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your
        pocket: mail, news, photos more.