Social

  • Beth Haynes
    Message 1 of 129 , Apr 26 2:01 PM
      I have reserved our favorite table...

      April Social
      Sunday, April 29, 2012
      6 p.m.
      Old Chicago - Grande Prairie

      Enjoy!

      Beth
    • Beth Haynes
      Message 129 of 129 , Mar 21
        Hey Everyone!
        It occurred to me that I was remiss and totally missed scheduling our social last month. And since the Delavan 1/2 will occupy many of us next weekend, I am calling for a last minute social this week. And we can celebrate a successful 5 pts indoor tri!

        Sunday, March 22
        6:15 pm (slightly later than usual, they're booked until then)
        Old Chicago - Grand Prairie

        See you there!
        Beth

        Sent from my iPhone