Maybe this link can help you: http://www.pscustomizer.com/peoplesoft-examples/populate-sort-dropdown/ Regards. From: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a question about defining a drop-down list box. Four hours in PeopleBooks and Google searches ought to have been enough but it wasn't. I am modifying aJavaJedi2
We are using peoplesoft 9.2 with Peopletools 8.53.10. What I am trying to accomplish is allow users from a second AD forrest(Domain - FRIENDS) to connect tobaysmax
PeopleSoft, Database, SQR, SQL, Crystal Reports, Human Resourses (HRMS, HRIS, HRIM), Payroll, Benefits, Benefits Administration (BenAdmin), Student Admin, Financials, Programming, PeopleCode, Web Client, Computing, ERP Systems.
Peoplesoft-Fans is a moderated mailing list dedicated to providing timely support and discussion on all topics PeopleSoft including both technical and functional subjects. There are ongoing discussions on PeopleTools, SQR, Web Apps along side issues such as Open Enrollment, How to handle conversions and BenAdmin setup.
- Ask questions, get answers!
- Participate in eStudy Groups
- Group interaction with Chat, Files, Polls, and a Calendar
- More to come such as an E-zine and Weblogs
- ->>Check out our new blog at http://kronos-fans.blogspot.com/
- ->>Check out the eZine archives at http://community.icontact.com/p/improvizations/newsletters/improvizationsnews
We have had eStudy Groups operating here in the past and they have been quite popular. These informal classes help better us all. The most recent topic was SQR. Join in and help us choose the next one! You can still get the SQR eStudy group outline from the files section, get the
- Apr 5, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.