consequences or impacts to migrate a PeopleSoft application from Solaris to AIX?

  • azertwxc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Hello,

      May you indicate me what are the consequences or impacts to migrate a PeopleSoft application from Solaris to AIX?

      Is it necessary that the system has to be completely under AIX or Solaris? Is it possible to have the database under Solaris and the application server under AIX?

      What are the PeopleSoft documentation which can help me to migrate a PeopleSoft system from a Solaris server to a AIX server ?

      Also is it necessary to verify all the jobs PeopleSoft which are launched via Control-M?

      Thank you,