United Kingdom, Sussex 1917

  • PenwellWR
    Message 1 of 1366 , Sep 2, 2000
      Private G.F. Penwell of the 13th Battalion, Middlesex Regiment died at age 20 on Monday, April 16th 1917 was from Polegate in Sussex.<br>He is interred at Hailsham Cemetery in Sussex.
    • knjldj
      Message 1366 of 1366 , Aug 17, 2005
        --- In penwellpapers@yahoogroups.com, jhonicker wrote:
        > Billy Gene Penwell is son of Homer Franklin Penwell & Ruth Eddie
        Fout, Homer is son of Isaac E. Penwell & Minerva Jane Stultz, Isaac is
        son
        of William Penwell & Elizabeth (Betsy) Merriman.

        Billy Gene Penwell is the son of Homer Frederick Penwell and Ruth
        Eddie Fout. Billy is my uncle. Homer and Ruth were my grandparents.
        My mother Margaret Fern Penwell Aters parents.