Penwell, Alberta Mae, 6 mos, obit

  • dawet_2000
    Message 1 of 1366 , Jul 1, 2000
      Penwell, Alberta Mae, 6-month-old dau of Mr & Mrs
      Albert Penwell of 439 Vine st, died at 9:15 pm, Mon. Oct
      10, 1932 at the home of her parents following an
      illness of two weeks. [...]<br><br>Springfield (Oh) Daily
      Times, pg 11, Oct 11, 19<br>32<br>Which Albert Penwell
      is this?
    • knjldj
      Message 1366 of 1366 , Aug 17, 2005
        --- In penwellpapers@yahoogroups.com, jhonicker wrote:
        > Billy Gene Penwell is son of Homer Franklin Penwell & Ruth Eddie
        Fout, Homer is son of Isaac E. Penwell & Minerva Jane Stultz, Isaac is
        son
        of William Penwell & Elizabeth (Betsy) Merriman.

        Billy Gene Penwell is the son of Homer Frederick Penwell and Ruth
        Eddie Fout. Billy is my uncle. Homer and Ruth were my grandparents.
        My mother Margaret Fern Penwell Aters parents.