Gabriel F. Penwell

  • PenwellWR
    Message 1 of 1366 , May 1, 2000
      GABRIEL F. PENWELL born 1823 La Porte,
      Indiana.<br>Father was ARMENIUS CLARK PENWELL. Married
      EDIA<br>NORRIS,January 6, 1848 in La Porte, Indiana.<br>Married MARIA J.
      DUTTON, December 21, 1874 in<br>Berrien County, Michigan.
    • knjldj
      Message 1366 of 1366 , Aug 17, 2005
        --- In penwellpapers@yahoogroups.com, jhonicker wrote:
        > Billy Gene Penwell is son of Homer Franklin Penwell & Ruth Eddie
        Fout, Homer is son of Isaac E. Penwell & Minerva Jane Stultz, Isaac is
        son
        of William Penwell & Elizabeth (Betsy) Merriman.

        Billy Gene Penwell is the son of Homer Frederick Penwell and Ruth
        Eddie Fout. Billy is my uncle. Homer and Ruth were my grandparents.
        My mother Margaret Fern Penwell Aters parents.