Penwell Club Visitors

  • PenwellWR
    Message 1 of 1366 , Apr 5, 2000
      VISITORS WELCOME!<br>Getting Started <br>In order
      to use any club's features, such as chat, calendar,
      or message boards, you need to become a member. To
      join, first make sure you're on your chosen club's home
      page. Then click on the "join" link on the upper-right
      side of the page. If you haven't logged in with your
      Yahoo! ID, you'll be asked to log in.<br><br>(Note:
      Yahoo! Clubs uses "Public Profiles" throughout the site
      to help identify members. The information you enter
      there is publicly viewable to club members and guests.)
      for another Yahoo! product, such as Mail, Chat, My
      Yahoo!, Quotes or Classifieds there's no need to register
      again. <br><br>If you've never registered for any Yahoo!
      product, you'll need to register for Yahoo! Clubs. You
      will be asked to log in or register when you try to
      join a club.
    • knjldj
      Message 1366 of 1366 , Aug 17, 2005
        --- In penwellpapers@yahoogroups.com, jhonicker wrote:
        > Billy Gene Penwell is son of Homer Franklin Penwell & Ruth Eddie
        Fout, Homer is son of Isaac E. Penwell & Minerva Jane Stultz, Isaac is
        son
        of William Penwell & Elizabeth (Betsy) Merriman.

        Billy Gene Penwell is the son of Homer Frederick Penwell and Ruth
        Eddie Fout. Billy is my uncle. Homer and Ruth were my grandparents.
        My mother Margaret Fern Penwell Aters parents.