HI

  • yoto_45601
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
      I've been out of touch with genealogy, is anyone still on here?
      Cindy
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 18, 2009
        I'm still here , slowly working on various family lines.

        Mike
      • althoffjpa
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
          I'm still here, working on genealogy on and off, still hoping to making my Penwell connection.
          Joyce

          --- In penwellpapers@yahoogroups.com, "yoto_45601" <yoto_45601_1999@...> wrote:

          > I've been out of touch with genealogy, is anyone still on here?
          > Cindy

        • yoto mopar
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2010
            Hi Joyce, glad to hear from you, I dont get on the computer very often anymore, as I have moved, now live in the middle of Wayne National Forest and the only net available is dial up and it is super slow.

            Cindy