Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Penwell - Henry County, Indiana

Expand Messages
  • penwellwr
    The New Lisbon cemetery was established on 18 Mar 1861 when Henry and Barbara Hart deeded to John S. Shopff, trustee of Dudley Township, a gift of a lot now
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      The New Lisbon cemetery was established on 18 Mar 1861 when Henry
      and Barbara Hart deeded to John S. Shopff, trustee of Dudley
      Township, a gift of a lot now fenced and being used for a burial
      grounds, the following real estate in Henry County, Indiana. Section
      #11 containing ΒΌ of an acre to be used as a burial grounds forever.


      Today this cemetery is located on the southwest side of New
      Lisbon, just outside of town on County Road #500 south, just south
      of the road. It is well taken care of with only a few stones needing
      restored.


      Penwell, Catherine 1888 1861 1st W of John
      Penwell, Clara E. Mercer 1914 13 Dec 1865 2nd W of John
      Penwell, George 12 Jan 1910 79y
      Penwell, Infant ND ND
      Penwell, Jane 1919 ND
      Penwell, John N. ND 1862
      Penwell, Mildred 1888 1885
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.