Thomas & Macy (Lemley) Penwell - Ohio

  • penwellgen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2005
      Thomas Penwell b. 1835 d. ?? m. Macy Lemley in 1859 in Pike Co. OH.
      They then moved to Ross Co., OH and then on to Madison Co., OH. They
      had 5 known children: 1) Nancy b. 1863 2) William b. 1867 3) Samuel b.
      1870 4)Enoch (Enos) b. 1872 5)Julia Victoria Bell b. 1874

      Searching for anyone related to this line - Thanks - Julie Crum
    • Cindy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
        Any clue as to who Thomas Penwell's parent are?
      • Julie Crum
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2006
          Cindy,

          I wish I had that answer!!! The only thing I do know is that on the 1880 census for Thomas it states that his father was born in PA and his mother was born in OH. Do you belong to this line??

          Julie

          Cindy <clharber@...> wrote:
          Any clue as to who Thomas Penwell's parent are?

          Genealogy surname Genealogy research Lineage

          ---------------------------------

        • Cindy
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2006
            Julie....

            Do we know when this Thomas Penwell died and where??? I am not sure if I am
            related to this line or not, as of yet. I am still trying to fit the pieces
            together.

            Cindy

            > I wish I had that answer!!! The only thing I do know is that on the 1880
            > census for Thomas it states that his father was born in PA and his mother
            > was born in OH. Do you belong to this line??
            >
            > Julie
            >
            > Cindy <clharber@...> wrote:
            > Any clue as to who Thomas Penwell's parent are?

            > Genealogy surname Genealogy research Lineage

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Cindy
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 9, 2006
              I have search the on line death index, also search ancestry.com there is no
              Thomas Penwell's listed..could Thomas be his middle name??

              Cindy