Re: Joseph Penwell

  • penwellwr
    Message 1 of 1366 , Aug 4, 2005
      --- In penwellpapers@yahoogroups.com, MeribMeri wrote:
      > Hi WR, I do not have the marriage records for
      > that Joseph Penwell. My earliest ancestor (I think) is
      > John N Penwell who was born in North Dakota in 1798. I
      > did find 1900 census records in Indian Territory for
      > Joseph Penwell (39) who married Nora Lytle (25) and had
      > a son named Homer who was 2 years old on this
      > census.

      MeribMeri wanted to revise this message to show John N. Penwell
      was born in New Jersey instead of North Dakota. Thanks.
    • knjldj
      Message 1366 of 1366 , Aug 17, 2005
        --- In penwellpapers@yahoogroups.com, jhonicker wrote:
        > Billy Gene Penwell is son of Homer Franklin Penwell & Ruth Eddie
        Fout, Homer is son of Isaac E. Penwell & Minerva Jane Stultz, Isaac is
        son
        of William Penwell & Elizabeth (Betsy) Merriman.

        Billy Gene Penwell is the son of Homer Frederick Penwell and Ruth
        Eddie Fout. Billy is my uncle. Homer and Ruth were my grandparents.
        My mother Margaret Fern Penwell Aters parents.