Looking for Cora Penwell

  • monkeysfeet2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2004
      My mother's grandmother was a Cora Penwell who lived in Ohio and
      married a Glen Hayes. I believe that her father was an Andrew
      Penwell, but I am having trouble finding anything beyond that. Any
      help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
    • Cindy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2004
        --- In penwellpapers@yahoogroups.com, "monkeysfeet2004"
        <monkeysfeet@h...> wrote:
        > My mother's grandmother was a Cora Penwell who lived in Ohio and
        > married a Glen Hayes. I believe that her father was an Andrew
        > Penwell, but I am having trouble finding anything beyond that.
        Any
        > help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

        I have Cora Penwell daughter of Andrew and Mary E. Obryant Penwell,
        married Glen Hayes if you would like email me clharber@...

        Cindy