Penwell Papers Anniversary

  • PenwellWR
    Message 1 of 1366 , Mar 4, 2002
      Today, March 4, 2002 marks the 3rd year Penwell
      Papers has been in existence. Here are some of the
      Views = 72,097<br>Albums = 3<br>Messages =
      1,349<br>Ranking among the 2,035 Lineage and Surname Clubs at
      Yahoo Number 26.<br><br>Thank you for your support.
      Post a message, send me an email or post a picture
      because it is your club.
    • knjldj
      Message 1366 of 1366 , Aug 17, 2005
        --- In penwellpapers@yahoogroups.com, jhonicker wrote:
        > Billy Gene Penwell is son of Homer Franklin Penwell & Ruth Eddie
        Fout, Homer is son of Isaac E. Penwell & Minerva Jane Stultz, Isaac is
        son
        of William Penwell & Elizabeth (Betsy) Merriman.

        Billy Gene Penwell is the son of Homer Frederick Penwell and Ruth
        Eddie Fout. Billy is my uncle. Homer and Ruth were my grandparents.
        My mother Margaret Fern Penwell Aters parents.