Re: My Penwell's - Ross Co. Ohio

  • yoto_45601
    Message 1 of 1366 , Sep 1, 2001
      Henry Penwell is the son of William and Betsey Merriman Penwell. Fannie Mae was born May 27,1898, in Ross Co. Ohio.<br><br>Cindy
    • knjldj
      Message 1366 of 1366 , Aug 17, 2005
        --- In penwellpapers@yahoogroups.com, jhonicker wrote:
        > Billy Gene Penwell is son of Homer Franklin Penwell & Ruth Eddie
        Fout, Homer is son of Isaac E. Penwell & Minerva Jane Stultz, Isaac is
        son
        of William Penwell & Elizabeth (Betsy) Merriman.

        Billy Gene Penwell is the son of Homer Frederick Penwell and Ruth
        Eddie Fout. Billy is my uncle. Homer and Ruth were my grandparents.
        My mother Margaret Fern Penwell Aters parents.