RE: [penturners] test

  • Clapper, Randel @ FRE
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 1, 2009

                              What is this a “test” for Rich?

      Randy Clapper
      Happy to Turn Corners

      In GOD I Trust
      I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, then to live my life as if there is no God and die to find out there is.

      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 3, 2009
        This has the potential of becoming an interesting thread!
        Test obviously stands for The Easiest Spindle Turning or are there other options.
        You can see its been a slow week for me....
        Norm