Last Call for Rendezvous pre-registrations

  • kthertzog
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 3:17 AM
      Folks,

      Like they say in the pub, you don't have to go home but you can't stay here :-}

      Last call for the Rendezvous pre-registrations. The deadline was eod yesterday. I'll be tied up this morning and won't revise the website until mid-day. If you want to get your personalized name badge as part of your entry to the event and a free laser engraving by Ken Nelsen, please get your registration done by noon today. I'll be removing the Paypal keys from the website then. Bob Altig needs the final list to let him get the badges prepared for the event.

      You can find the pre-registration at:
      http://penmakersguild.com/provo09.htm

      Thanks,
      Kurt