Re: [penturners] Re: Acrylic Pens

  • Tony Wells
    Message 1 of 57 , Oct 1, 2008
      Nice name Bruce - Well Played! <grin> I suppose that a quick look who posts
      the most would show who probably turns the least however ... <blush>

      TonyW.

      Message 57 of 57 , Nov 3, 2009
        actually, that is where I get the sand paper that is above 800 grit, will try in strips, will cut form back to not dull blades. our local Lowe's only sells sand paper up to a grit of 600, and it is getting hard to find it at times... advance auto parts near me sells the water sanding from 800 to 2000, but the micro mesh that is 2000 to 12000 would be interesting to have as well. usually 2000 is enough for wood to be smooth and sealer helps, but with the acrylic blanks, 2000 is close to glow. will try other suggestions that i have read using the alcohol as well..