Re: [penturners] new pictures

  • Randy Smith
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2008
      Rob they look fabulous.

      I've almost stopped making wood pens entirely and switched to acrylics.

      --

      Later.... Randy S
      mailto:randyrls@...

      Rob McDonald wrote:
      > Have added a few pics to my catalog...

    • Rob McDonald
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2008
        Thanks Randy. I agree with you on the the acrylic, colors and patterns are really getting up there. All those came from Bear Tooth Woods, Ernie has a great selection. But for the bigger pens, the Statesman, Emperor, Lotus, Gentleman, it's hard to beat a nice Amboyna burl or other beautiful wood to make it look elegant.

        Randy Smith <randyrls@...> wrote: Rob they look fabulous.

        Rob McDonald wrote:
        > Have added a few pics to my catalog...

      • Radman
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2008
          Not only did I view those Rob, I took some time and looked at your complete
          album. To be honest, I didn't see a single pen that I didn't like in the
          least! They're all very nice!
          Tom

          > Have added a few pics to my catalog...

          > comments welcome. Thanks for looking...
          >
          > Rob

        • Rob McDonald
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2008
            Tom,

            Thank you very much for taking the time. I appreciate it and your comments.