Veneer in place of guitar accents

  • David Theobald
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      I created this one a couple months ago when I found the color veneer at
      Woodcraft. It was a good exercise for me and gave me many additional
      ideas.

      I like the thin accents of the veneer as opposed to the much thicker
      guitar pick material.

      Dave Theobald
      http://tinyurl.com/y64bw2
    • Bob Altig
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
        Dave: I like it too. Very precise work. The overall look of the pen
        is subtle and I really like it.

        Bob A

        --- In penturners@yahoogroups.com, "David Theobald" <patillserve@...>
        wrote:

        > I created this one a couple months ago when I found the color veneer
        at
        > Woodcraft. It was a good exercise for me and gave me many
        additional
        > ideas.
        >
        > I like the thin accents of the veneer as opposed to the much thicker
        > guitar pick material.
        >
        > Dave Theobald
        > http://tinyurl.com/y64bw2

      • David Theobald
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
          Thanks Bob, The compliment is much appreciated
          Dave